- Gift for Land Protection: Donations will be used to help us acquire parcels of land in Tiverton or to purchase development rights or conservation easements.
- Stewardship Gifts: Funds for stewarding conserved lands help us to maintain and monitor protected properties. Gifts received for stewardship purposes cannot be used for land acquisition.
- In Honor of: You may make a gift to the TLT in honor of a friend or relative to commemorate a birthday, anniversary, or holiday or as a memorial for a loved one. Your recipient will be notified of your donation.
- Gift memberships: You can give a gift membership to friends, teachers, relatives. Your recipient will be notified of their membership.
- Land, Securities/Stocks, Beneficiary, Cash Donations: Please contact the Tiverton Land Trust and consult your financial or tax advisor when making large planned gifts.
- Donate Land or a Conservation Easement: A gift of land or a conservation easement is a lasting gift that you can make for future generations. You can protect your land from future development and enjoy tax benefits today. Please see the Land Protection section on our website for more information.
Employer Matching - Please check with your employer to see if they offer an employee matching gift program that will increase your donation.
How would you like to pay?
If you would like to mail in your check or credit card information, you can download, print & complete form, and mail to our offices. You may also donate via PayPal using your credit card or PayPal account.
Click here to access mail-in form or our PayPal ink.